[notice]Winners have now been drawn – and the winning names are:
- Rex E
- Scott W.
- Julio Rafael Marques da Silva
Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who entered.[/notice]
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Ashampoo, we have five (5) full licenses for Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 to give away to our subscribers. This is the very latest version of the software, just released on 23rd January, which would normally sell for $79.99us.
For your chance to win one of the free licenses, simply submit a reply to this article with a comment. We’d prefer if you commented on the Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture software… competition closes 10th February.
*If your comment doesn’t appear immediately it’s because first comments must be moderated… it will appear shortly!
[important]For those of you with more advanced/professional requirements, we also have one (1) license for Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4 to giveaway to a lucky subscriber (value $299.99us). You can enter that giveaway contest here: DCT Giveaway: Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4[/important]
Remodeling, renovation or simply redecoration – With Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4, you are the architect.
- Design single rooms, apartments or entire buildings including gardens
- Add included furniture and other objects or import existing 3D models in all common formats
- Apply realistic lighting for realistic impressions of your buildings
I do not profess to any level of expertise regarding CAD (Computer Aided Design) software, in fact my knowledge in this area is very limited. However, I do know Ashampoo and its products very well, and Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 fits squarely into the usual excellent Ashampoo formula of providing quality in a comprehensive and comprehensible package.
Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture version 4 has been further improved by the inclusion of an extended Project Wizard, now providing an even easier way to start your new design project. Choose the basic building floor shape, enter the dimensions, specify the number of floors and your preferred roof design, and that’s it. Even if you’re brand new to this type of program, you’ll be able to create a core building shell easily within a few minutes.
Here’s how the enhanced Project Wizard operates:
- Step 1: Enter project data such as building contractor, planner and project location. New
- Step 2: Select measuring units, scale and floor plan shape.
- Step 3: Specify dimensions.
- Step 4: Edit number of floors with adjustable heights. New
- Step 5: Select the roof from pre-defined shapes or customize each roof side individually. New
You can check out a full list of features here: Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 – Details
If you are into DIY remodeling, renovations and building design in general, you cannot go past this terrific CAD software. Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 provides an absolute wealth of features and functionality, all presented in Ashampoo’s inimitable easy-to-use fashion.
[important]**BEFORE ENTERING THIS CONTEST PLEASE BEAR IN MIND: Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 is a large download… 978.31MB.[/important]
- Post one reply to this article. We would prefer if you commented on Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture or told us a little about yourself.
- Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on 10th February. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
- Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
- On February 11th, 5 replies will be chosen by random number generator as winners of 1 FREE license each.
- Winners can claim their licenses by submitting a contact form which will be available (on this page) once the draw has been completed and winning names published.
- Winners must claim their license within 14 days. Unclaimed licenses after that time may be re-drawn.